Your personal droid locator
kor.im is shutting down. By the end of 2013 kor.im will close. This is due to lack of time to maintain the site and the apps. All your personal data about your devices, locations, account, etc. will be permanently deleted.
Afraid to lose your phone or get it stolen? Or do you want to let friends and family know where you are?
Sending an text/SMS to your phone you can:
- get back the location as an SMS - including a link to Google Maps
- make the phone turn up the volume and ring so that you can find it
- upload more detailed tracking data to a private login at http://kor.im.
You can send your current location via SMS, e-mail etc. to tell people where you are.
You can silently track your phone from your private login at http://kor.im.
If the SIM card is changed you can:
- get an e-mail and/or SMS with a notfication and the new SIM card serial
- get detailed tracking data to a private login at http://kor.im.
When you choose to upload more detailed tracking data you can even get help locating the phone by nearby Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth devices. You can also see the last SMS keyword you used.